My recent trip on the stunning Royal Caribbean ship Voyager Of The Seas, was a wonderful two weeks. I have documented the trip in parts down below but I thought that I would do an overall review of the ship and my holiday. We did a 13 night South Pacific cruise leaving from Sydney then going to Noumea, Mystery Island, Port Vila, Suva, Latouka then ending in Sydney. South Pacific is one of my favourite itineraries and they didn't disappoint. The islands were all so beautiful and were my idea of paradise! If you want to read about the ports scroll down and read my individual posts. This particular post is about the ship!
Voyager Of The Seas was a stunning ship. She had everything that you could need. The Royal Promenade was so beautiful. That was where all of the shops and cafes were. Parties were also held there! The promenade made the ship very easy to navigate as everything was situated around it. The pool deck was one of the best I had come across while cruising. The two pools were beautiful and everything was set out really nicely. The flow rider, rock climbing and sports courts were all up on deck and they were great fun! We also loved the ice skating! It was lots of fun to do and the ice skating shows were truly wonderful. TO READ MORE AND GET SOME TIPS, CLICK ON THE READ MORE BUTTON!
The La Scala theatre was absolutely stunning. 3D movies were shown there and wonderful shows were held there every night. My Favourite shows were the RCL production teams 'Rhythm and Rhyme' and 'Boys in The Band', but they were all amazing! The dining room was stunning! It was three levels and was fit for a Queen! The food was beautiful and my waiters were so wonderful to us every night.
There were lots of activities that you could participate in throughout the day. From dance classes to Belly flop competitions there was something for everyone! I was not bored once. The crew were all wonderful and willing to help with anything.
1. Get a set dining time at the dining room as it is wonderful getting to know your waiters which are incredible!
2. Make the most of the activities on board! The dance classes, flow rider, craft sessions, auctions etc!
3. Give your waiters at dinner a tip at the end of the cruise! They work so hard to make you happy and they deserve it and appreciate it a great deal!
4. Go to all of the shows as they were a highlight of my trip! They were incredible!
5. Experience all of the ports!
6. Get to know other passengers and crew members, as you can meet so many exciting people!
7. Make the most of the facilities on the ship! The iceskating, rock climbing and flow rider aren't things you get to do everyday or on the average cruise ship!
We had an absolute blast while on Voyager Of The Seas but what is my final verdict? Voyager of the Seas was one of the most beautiful ships I have ever been on and recommend it to everyone. The ship was stunning, the crew was wonderful and the activities/entertainment was fantastic! I would definitely cruise on Royal Caribbean again and would be happy to sail on Voyager again as well. Feel free to contact me with any questions or tips :) If you want to read about the ports scroll down and read my individual posts.